The mashup mp3s/videos on this site are for evaluation & demo purposes only. This is a non-profit site and I do it purely for fun. The copyright to all the below tracks are owned by the respective companies. If you like what you hear then support the artists by purchasing their original recordings.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Undercut (Pavement vs. Queen & David Bowie)
Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure (instrumental + some vox) Pavement - Cut Your Hair (acapella)
Thanks Sarah, I did a little sorting out of Stephen Malkmus' vocals & trimmed down the 'mental to get in sync & fit the structure of the song. I'm glad it has brought good result :) This mashup was included on Toronto Star's Anti-Hit List. (10 favorite non-hit songs of the week) http://www.toronto.com/article/705268--the-anti-hit-list-for-nov-26
Wow!! This is brilliant, perfect combo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah, I did a little sorting out of Stephen Malkmus' vocals & trimmed down the 'mental to get in sync & fit the structure of the song. I'm glad it has brought good result :)
ReplyDeleteThis mashup was included on Toronto Star's Anti-Hit List. (10 favorite non-hit songs of the week)
http://www.toronto.com/article/705268--the-anti-hit-list-for-nov-26