The mashup mp3s/videos on this site are for evaluation & demo purposes only. This is a non-profit site and I do it purely for fun. The copyright to all the below tracks are owned by the respective companies. If you like what you hear then support the artists by purchasing their original recordings.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God Put Pop Rock & Indie Together (Multimash - 13 Sources)




Instrumentals:
Coldplay – God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (whole instrumental)
Nine Inch Nails – The Beginning Of The End (guitars)
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine (guitars, organ, french horns)
Acapellas:
Michael Jackson – Beat It
Madonna – Hung Up
The Ting Tings – Hands
Linkin Park – The Catalyst
The Police – I Can’t Stand Losing You
New Order – Blue Monday
Orgy – Blue Monday
Death Cab For Cutie – Soul Meets Body
Weezer – Love Is The Answer
Gorillaz – Feel Good Inc.
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine (female backup vox)

No comments:

Post a Comment