Hi guys,
This is my newly created blog to post my mashups. I’m kinda new to this form of music. I accidentally discovered it a year ago when i heard Norwegian Recycling stuffs in the net.
I’m not actually a DJ, just a simple listener but when a friend installed a Virtual DJ software to my PC, i already learned somehow to mash & mix songs. I’m really into it now & proclaimed myself a DJ…
I hope you will like some of my mashups. Enjoy listening!
Mike A
The mashup mp3s/videos on this site are for evaluation & demo purposes only. This is a non-profit site and I do it purely for fun. The copyright to all the below tracks are owned by the respective companies. If you like what you hear then support the artists by purchasing their original recordings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment